are what I've been up to lately.
Attended 2 weddings over the weekend- both held at the same venues. Funny, seems like Edsa Shang has become quite popular for wedding receptions..
Anyway, it was such a nice weekend, because it was filled with visions of love, of celebration, of dancing, of speeches & tears, and of friendship. I love weddings! They're just so happy and so full of love, refreshing a mind and body that's been harassed by work all throughout the week. I loved it! :)
The nice relaxing weekend was followed by a hectic 2-day planning session out-of-town, and an even more hectic day back (today). It's incredible how much work can pile up after 2 days, and it's even more incredible how time flies by so fast just when you need it to slow down a bit. Can barely catch my breath.
On the good side, I'm super busy but I'm super having fun too. That's the main difference, I guess, with my old job, where my feet are practically scraping the pavement as I drag myself to accomplish one task after another.
More updates soon... Have to get back to work =P
1 comment:
so that's why you've been quiet!! :D i was wondering where you were!
anyway, relax later and have a drink.. go to hel's! hehe :)
Post a Comment