Sunday, April 08, 2007

singapore!!

Just got back from a 5-day, 4-night trip to Singapore. How was it? It's the one trip that spelled FOOD FOOD FOOD! I can't believe how much I ate, but even if it may mean packing on 5-10 pounds due to the sheer volume of food I consumed, I do not regret a single spoonful or chopsticks-full that ever grazed my lips because... EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!

I had all my favorites-- laksa, hainanese chicken, mee goreng, bahkutteh, satay chicken, satay lamb and satay pork. I also had all my favorite drinks from Singapore-- sugarcane juice (oh la la!), 100 plus (better than Gatorade and better than water!), and iced lemon tea (makes Nestea taste like sewerage). I also had my fave Ben and Jerry's at their shop in Suntec! WINNER!

1. Food food food!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. My one true love, aka laksa
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. Ben & Jerry's!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also made a new discovery! STINGRAY! Sounds icky, I know, but don't knock it til you've tried it. This fish is the BEST ever and it's sooooo soft! I love it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other highlights of the trip is our visit to the toy museum where Van, Eps and I marveled over the vintage toys. My favorite pa rin is Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Barbie and Popeye :P We also met up with Cia and Baby Kirby, who's just the cutest little smiling baby :) We also saw and stayed in Casa de Ranza, which was beautiful and had the most luscious sheets ever created.

Oh, and I must share this winning photo--
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I LOVE SINGAPORE!

And I loooove my friends! CHEERS!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: