Wednesday, April 30, 2008

happy 3rd anniversary!

So, I was in Cebu last April 28, which marked the third anniversary of my relationship with Attorney. Good thing he's so understanding, and he didn't give me a hard time about it. We just celebrated on April 26th to make up for the lost time together.

As agreed, we presented each other with our less-than-two-thousand-bucks gifts. I gave him a black leather Fino wallet to replace the dillapidated one he's using, and he gave me---

Photobucket

He gave me the entire trilogy of Twilight, which amounts to roughly 2k! Sakto! Hehehe. So, admittedly, using a criteria of judging by the degree by which the gift reflects the recipient and the happiness level it is expected to bring to the recipient, he is the runaway winner.

However, seeing as how I was such a sore loser, we decided the final decision is a draw and that we split our anniv dinner date. Hahaha! I love this guy! He makes me pag-bigyan even if I don't deserve it. Hahahaha!

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: