Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Song and Invites: Semi-check

I think I've found my bridal march! After having some interesting contenders (including a waltz that I still really really love), I think I found it tonight. Serendipitously too, I may add. It's a song that's been in my ipod for the longest time, and I don't know why I didn't think of it. Then tonight, when I put my ipod on shuffle, I stumbed upon it and voila! Lightbulb moment! I just hope Da Capo can perform it :)

Invites are also a semi-check, because we have the FA already and is now up for sample-printing. I hope to receive and approve the sample in the next week or so, so we can get that out of the way already. Just have to finalize the guest names now, so we can turn them over later on for printing on the envelopes :)

That's it. Bride signing off for now :)

No comments: