OK, tomorrow is the last day of the month so I thought I'd do a recap of my almost-accomplishments and see what I can tick off my list:
1. Invites: Finally, after some headache with our supplier (Hay, sometimes this is the hidden cost you pay with "cheap" suppliers), finally, our invitations are ready for printing! We should be getting the first batch next Wednesday! Isn't that so cool? To say I'm excited is an understatement, definitely.
2. Marriage banns have been posted, and we now have all our requirements! Just need to turn them over to our planner and we're done! :)
3. Prenup and trial makeup/hair : CHECK!
4. Invitations list: Semi-check, because we still don't have my mother in law's list. Hay. Oh well. Small glitch.
5. Shoes: CHECK! They're now sitting comfortably in Richie's atelier and are ripe for embellishment. Another point of excitement for me. I can try them on again when I have my 3rd fitting next week!
On top of the above, we've made the hotel reservations for the night before and night after the wedding. I've also collated the addresses for the invites and I've also finished off the neckties and gifts we need. We already have all the suppliers we need, and our misalette has been approved already by our officiating priest!
All in all, July has been a fruitful month. August should now just be a month of finalizing, readying the balance payments and getting final fittings! :) This bride feels rather accomplished :) Hehehe.
Oh, and the highlight of this month is the birth of my soon-to-be first-ever goddaughter - Tala! She's the cutest ever, and is such a goooood baby girl, not giving her mommy and daddy a hard time. Welcome to the world, Baby Tala! Can't wait to see you again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment