Our home is now officially ours!!! As of last Friday, that is. We handed over the last cheque to close our mortgage, release the title in our name and officially own our home and very first real property! It's one of the best days of 2013 already!:)
I'm so very proud of us for this achievement. Not only have we finished paying for this home, we've started on our second property and have also gotten a second car. We've dabbled more in stocks and have also (as of yesterday) bought our second piece of art (which I love love love, but will be discussed more in a separate entry). I'm so proud, and I'm even more thankful. Attitude of gratitude, as I like to say, is what I'm all about lately. I can't say thank you enough to Buddha for these blessings and for giving me the world's best husband. I know I complain sometimes and I pine for what (or rather who) I do not have, but deep down, I'm a million times thankful for the life I do have.
Thank you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment