
Needless to say, I LOVED IT! Heard that this series was produced by NBC last year and they instructed the writers to wrap up the story in 13 episodes, to make the series more "intense" and avoid being "dragging". But, for some reason, only five episodes were aired and the show was suddenly cancelled. Good for me (and every other fan of this show), the entire set of 13 episodes was recently released in DVD. Watch it, folks. You'll be glad you did :)
I'm now onto my next series, HEROES, which is still an ongoing show (a hit show, if I may add) in the States, also by NBC, about a group of ordinary people discovering they had extraordinary powers. At first I thought this was just a rip-off of the XMen, but hey, surprise of all surprises, it's actually really good! I'm just on my first two episodes so far, and I LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment