I'm now back at the Emirates lounge in the Dubai airport, waiting for my flight to Manila to board. How was my trip, you ask? I don't want to get into the work part of it right now as I'm trying real hard to forget it (hehehehe), but the personal part of the trip was, contrary to my expectation, FABULOUS!!
I not only had enough time to see some of the best sites in London (i.e. Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, etc)., I also happened to be in London right when the entire place is having one big massive sale! London shopping, which is otherwise totally unattainable (with the astonishing P92 to 1 pound exchange rate we have), suddenly became affordable! I even found myself at Harrod's yesterday! Beautiful stroke of luck!
Riding the Underground all around town, taking the bus, taking in all the beautiful sites, going around and doing a bit of shopping = one hella fun London trip! Loved it! :-)
If only I won't have to go back to work right away....
Hehehe..
That's it for now! Let you know more when I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment