Bought the final book of the Harry Potter series last Saturday and was so excited I had to sit down in the coffee shop inside Powerbooks Greenbelt so I can immediately start reading HP7. Good thing my darling beau was also a book lover and didn't mind grabbing a book from one of Powerbooks' shelves and sharing a mug of coffee with me as I devoured the first twelve chapters of HP7 in one sitting.
Finally, by the next evening, I've finished the last chapter and read the epilogue of this wildly anticipated book and.... WOW! I loved loved loved loved it! Don't want to ruin it for anyone else out there who's still reading the book, but all I can say is JK Rowling definitely did not disappoint. And all those malicious people out there that released those false "reviews" and "spoilers" can go stuff themselves. None of their predictions turned out to be true. So, fellow fans out there, don't worry, your reading pleasure as you go through HP7 is intact :-) Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment