a place to think... a place to write... a place to rant... a place to rave... a place to be.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
5 years na!
By next Wednesday, Atty and I would have been together for 5 years already. This will also be our last boyfriend-girlfriend anniversary, and that makes me feel a bit sentimental. I remember when we first started going out, the little discoveries we made of each other and the little adjustments that we had to make to make space for each other in our (already quite full) lives. I remember the days when we just met each other, our long talks that go late into the night, our first dates, the first time he met my family, the first time I met his and the first time we went to the temple together. I'm getting a bit wistful going through memory lane, thinking of the journey we've had and how everything has brought us to this point in time, 5 months from getting married and moving into our first home. I'm so grateful I met him. Life certainly became a whole lot more worth living :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy 5th anniv! grabe ang bilis no? :)
Sinabi mo! 2 na anak mo! :p Hehehe. Nakakasenti lang. In 4 months, d ko na siya boyfriend :P
Post a Comment